NEONATAL SOCIETY RESOURCES: LINKS
Other websites that may be of interest to Neonatal Society members include those below. If you would like to establish a link with the Neonatal Society website please contact the General Secretary with the relevant details.
- RCPCH: The Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
- RCOG: The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
Academic Societies and Institutions
- BAPM: British Association of Perinatal Medicine
- ESPR: European Society for Paediatric Research
- NPEU: National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit
- Physiological Society: academic society founded in 1876.
- APS-SPR: American Pediatric Society & Society for Pediatric Research
- Action Medical Research: Supporting research into NEC